Mallen Gowing Berzins Architecture Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Principles:
- We do not sell the personal or private information of our clients, prospective clients, job applicants, staff or anyone who provides us with private information through this web site or other means.
- We do not provide personal information about an individual to individuals or organizations outside of Mallen Gowing Berzins Architecture Inc., unless we have your consent for doing so.
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to our clients to protect the confidentiality of Mallen Gowing Berzins Architecture’s client information.
- We afford prospective and former clients the same protections as existing clients, with respect to the use of personal information.
- We afford job applicants the same protections as staff, with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information that is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about our services and to provide you with outstanding customer service.
We share information about our transactions with you within Mallen Gowing Berzins to better serve you and meet your current needs. We may also discuss information about you to persons or organizations as permitted or required by law.
Your Awareness and Permission
Being a Mallen Gowing Berzins Architecture client, staff member, or job applicant, you provide us with your consent for collection, use and disclosure of certain personal information.
Mallen Gowing Berzins Architecture Protects Information
We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect private information. We continually review our policies and practices, and we monitor our computer networks to ensure the safety of private information.