MGBA has a large portfolio of institutional projects, ranging from Civic project, RCMP, and Universities.
- UBC RCMP Detachment – University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
- RCMP & Fire Department shared facility on the UBC campus.
- This challenging project involved space planning and design of new RCMP detachment and integrating existing Fire Department facilities. Coordination of Provincial, Federal, UBC and local municipal authorities.
- Nanaimo RCMP Detachment – Nanaimo, B.C.
- 12-cell detachment includes comprehensive redesign and upgrades, including new state-of-the-art cell configurations, security and technological adaptations. Challenges include integrated coordination of Authorities including RCMP & City of Nanaimo and joint uninterrupted operations during construction delivery.
- Ahousaht RCMP Detachment – Ahousaht, B.C.
- New detachment delivered in challenging, remote location involving coordination with First Nations.
- Gold River RCMP Detachment – Gold River, B.C.
- Renovation & upgrades in City of Gold River City Hall/Law Courts municipal building requiring uninterrupted operations during construction delivery.
- Klemtu RCMP Detachment – Klemtu, B.C.
- New detachment design delivery in remote community involving coordination with First Nations lands.
- Fort Ware RCMP Detachment – Fort Ware, B.C.
- New Detachment. Cold Climate Design Issues, extreme temperatures, heavy snow fall and aggressive scheduling highlighted delivery of this remote location.
- Port Hardy RCMP Detachment – Port Hardy, B.C.
- Upgrades to cell and guard areas including comprehensive technology refit
- Pender Island RCMP Detachment – Port Hardy, B.C.
- Design and space planning for renovation and addition of existing facilities
- Vancouver Justice Access Centre (Law Courts), Vancouver, BC
- A comprehensive office re-design and technology refit. Challenges included uninterrupted operations at construction and LEED-based sustainability.
- MEIA – Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance, Vancouver BC